Refurbishments to be proud of
When you look around your premises, what do you see that requires improvement? Is the building run down? Are there problems with the layout? Or is it simply not fit for purpose anymore?
We regularly solve these problems for organisations like yours, whether commercial, office, school, sports club, retail space or café and restaurant. We are proud to offer an end-to-end design, build, installation and maintenance service for new build and refurbishment work. So if you’ve been looking to upgrade your organisation’s building or a specific feature like a kitchen, classroom, changing room or by introducing a renewable energy supply, UES offers a professional, local and top-quality service.
Develop your business with improved premises
Refurbished facilities come with many benefits. They may help you become more efficient, expand your service line, or with recruitment. Or simply make a better impression with your customers.
They can also help slash operational costs with modern, energy efficient assets that will save you money and help protect the environment. In fact, we have a renewable energy solution to suit every refurbishment budget and requirement. Our expert team will be happy to guide you through your options.
Four reasons to choose UES
- More than 30 years’ experience
- Based in the South West
- Multi-accredited including Gas Safe, Safe Contractor and CHAS
- We are in the business of building trusted, long-term relationships.
Working with us
If you have a project you would like to explore, we will start with a discovery meeting to establish what you’re trying to achieve and why. We will then survey the site and design the project with our recommendations for layout, equipment and features.
Once the design changes are signed off, we will provide a quote, timescales and payment options. When you are happy, we’ll complete the works to schedule. We will issue operation and maintenance manuals and an ongoing service plan to ensure you get the very most out of your new refurbishment for years to come.
Just some of the high-profile projects we have worked on
- A £170,000 rebuild of cricket pavilion in Gloucestershire to meet the standards required to operate effectively.
- Completing annual maintenance checks at Dyson sites throughout the UK.
- Redesigning the toilet facilities at Bath Rugby to improve the match day experience.
- Completing plumbing works at Stonehenge Visitor Centre for English Heritage.